Thursday 2 February 2017

6 Year long D&D Campaign finally reaches its 3rd Session.

Kenny Downton, a Dungeon Master from Cornwall, has finally managed to get his D&D group together for the third game of their on going Dungeons & Dragons Campaign.


"It's very exciting" Kenny, 32, said " it's only been 2 years since our last session, it usually takes much longer to get a D&D session  together!" 

Kate Ennis, who plays a Dwarf Fighter in the campaign said "the last session was great, well what I remember of it anyway.  I'm pretty sure Kenny will give us a recap.  If not I'll be lost to be honest."

"I pretty much remember what happened in the last game.  I think they had a bar brawl.  This next session should be great though,  it should end with them just getting to the dungeon." 

No comments:

Post a Comment